Printed luxury paper bags custom made according to your wishes
5 advantages of custom luxury paper bags
- Luxury paper bags give your brand, products and organization extra value;
- Luxury paper bags can be used well as a gift bag or goodie bag;
- Luxury paper bags are sturdy, chic, durable and reusable;
- Luxury paper bags are popular as carrier bags with consumers;
- Luxury paper bags can be produced in various ecological materials.
Prefer to order directly from stock?
Use of luxury paper bags
Printed luxury paper bags
Loops and handles of luxury paper bags
- Cotton cords that are tied or glued into the luxury paper bags. All lengths, thicknesses and colours are possible. There are also different weaves of the cotton cords available. Cotton cords have a matte natural look of their own.
- PP cords which are tied or glued in the luxury paper bags. All lengths, thicknesses and colours are possible. Different weaves of the PP cords are also available. PP cords have a shiny look because of the polyester material.
- Paper cords with a cotton cord look that can be tied or glued into the luxury paper bags. These paper cords are available in different colours and 100% recyclable. Luxury paper bags provided with these luxury paper cords can be deposited in their entirety with the wastepaper.
- Twisted satin cords which are attached with plastic stoppers at the ends of the cords so that the cords remain firmly in the luxury paper bags. These twisted satin cords are available in different colours, lengths and thicknesses.
- Satin loops that can be tied or glued into the luxury paper bags. Satin loops are available in all lengths, widths and colours. Satin loops can also be provided with a gross grain structure.
- Cotton loops which are tied or glued into the luxury paper bags. The cotton loops can be produced in a herringbone weave or in a gross grain structure and are available in all lengths, widths and colours.
- Third closing ribbon of satin, polyester or cotton material. A third closing ribbon are two ribbons which can be tied at the top of the luxury paper bag so that the bag is closed and can be given as a gift or present. It is an elegant closing ribbon which gives the paper bag a luxurious finish. The third tie strap is located in the centre of the top of the deluxe paper bag between the carrying cords. It is even possible to print the third closing ribbon with a logo or text. An alternative to a third ribbon closure is a die-cut slot in the centre of the top of the deluxe paper bag where a loose ribbon can be inserted.
Material of luxury paper bags
- A commonly used standard paper type is 180 gsm. white kraft or brown paper. This kraft paper can also be made from recycled material or based on FSC® certified kraft paper. In addition to a thickness of 180 grs. luxury paper bags are also available in 120grs., 150grs., 200grs., 230grs., 250grs. and 300 grs. kraft paper. From 250 grs. kraft paper is also called paperboard. So you can imagine that luxury paper kraft bags based on 250 grs. or 300 grs. paper material is very thick and sturdy. It is also possible to order coloured kraft paper, for example black coloured kraft paper. It is also possible to make paper from grey recycled paper / cardboard.
- Luxury paper bags can also be provided with a gloss laminate, matt laminate or soft touch laminate. The laminate gives the paper bag a glossy or matte look. Laminated paper bags are standard produced on the basis of 190 grs. white coated paper (also called C1S white paper). Coated white paper is a white paper type with a special finish so that the paper can be provided with a laminate on the outside of the bag. Laminated paper for luxury paper bags is also available in other paper thicknesses such as 128 grs., 157 grs., 210 grs. and 230 grs. coated white paper. The advantage of a glossy or matt laminated luxury paper bag is that the outside of the bag does not let water / rain through. The advantage of a soft touch laminate on a luxury paper bag is that the material on the outside minimizes scratches and grease stains. Soft touch laminate feels soft. Only white coated paper can be laminated, brown paper cannot be laminated.
- Both white or brown kraft paper and white laminated paper can be provided with an all-over relief structure, also called embossed patterned paper. This entails that the paper by means of a roller is provided with a relief so that you can feel and see the structure on the luxury paper bag (see example photos). In this way you give the luxury paper bag an extra dimension. We have around 200 rollers available in our factory with different relief structures.
- All luxury paper bags are provided with a reinforcement cardboard in the cover. The cover is the edge at the top of the deluxe paper bag that is usually turned inwards to provide extra strength to the body of the bag and the carrying capacity of the deluxe paper bag.
- In terms of bottom finish, luxury paper bags can be provided with a normal bottom fold or with a Japanese bottom fold (see example photo). With both the normal bottom fold and the Japanese bottom fold, the luxury paper bag is provided with a bottom cardboard which can also be printed.
Ecological luxury paper bags
Luxury paper bags made from FSC® certified paper
We can make luxury paper bags from FSC® certified paper. With this you support responsible forestry. The organization “Forest Stewardship Council®” in short FSC®, supervises and guarantees that the wood from which the paper is made comes from responsible and sustainable forestry. This also means that all ecological, economic and social aspects of forestry must be in a responsible balance in relation to humans and animals that depend on the forest. All parties in the trading chain must be FSC® certified. FF-PACKAGING is FSC® certified (SCS-COC-005184).
As of September 1, 2021, we have taken a sustainable but also necessary step in the field of paper packaging. All newly produced paper bags and boxes that we import from outside the EU will be FSC® certified. With this step we work entirely in accordance with EUTR legislation.
Order luxury paper bags directly
Be inspired by our packaging
Below you can find several examples of luxury paper bags. Have you seen something beautiful that suits your needs?