Printed plastic laundry bags custom made according to your wishes
Nothing is as pleasant as having your clothes washed during your holiday. This way, there is no pile of laundry when you return home. In addition, it is also a good service if a wine or grease stain can be treated immediately. As a hotelier, do you offer a laundry service? Then plastic laundry bags are ideal. Plastic laundry bags are made of white LDPE and have a drawstring to close the bag. The bags can be printed with your logo or an informative text.
5 advantages of plastic laundry bags
- The laundry bag is easy to open and close thanks to the drawstring;
- A plastic laundry bag is a service-oriented product;
- Plastic laundry bags are 100% recyclable;
- Plastic laundry bags are inexpensive and practical to use;
- Plastic laundry bags can be printed with your logo or text.
Prefer to order directly from stock?
Use of plastic Laundry bags
Plastic laundry bags are mainly used in hotels. The laundry bags can usually be found in the bedroom if this service is offered by the hotel. A plastic laundry bag is an inexpensive, practical and service-oriented product. Guests can place their laundry in the laundry bags and present them with a laundry list at the reception. The drawstring at the top of the bag makes it easy to open and close the bag.
With our own custom production, wide plastic laundry bags from 5,000 pieces can be delivered within 6-12 weeks. The delivery time depends on the print run and printing.
Execution of plastic laundry bags
The plastic laundry bags can be produces in any size. Standard sizes are 30 x 36 cm. or 40 x 45 cm. The top of the plastic laundry bag is provided with a so-called tunnel with a threaded drawstring. This makes the laundry bag easy to close and transport.
Printing plastic laundry bags
The plastic laundry bags can be printed on the outside in each PANTONE®. It is usual to print the bags in 1 to 2 colours by means of flexo printing. More colours or a full colour print is also possible. With flexo printing, rubber printing stamps (flexoclichés) are used that are glued around a cylinder. Each printing colour needs its own printing stamp. Plastic foil on a roll is machine pressed and then machine die-cut and sealed. Flexo printing is the cheapest way to print plastic bags.
Material of the plastic laundry bags
- Post-Consumer Waste recycled plastic is made from collected plastic waste from households. As a result, this form of recycled plastic material often has a greyish look, and you can feel that the recycled plastic material has a coarse structure with seeds / pieces in the material. Recycled plastic bags made from Post-Consumer waste stand out well.
- Industrial Waste recycled plastic is made from plastic factory waste. This often concerns plastic waste during a plastic bag production process, so the material has not ended up in the hands of the consumer. The plastic waste collected in the factory is immediately melted down again into plastic granulate. As a result, this recycled plastic material looks whiter than Post-Consumer Waste recycled plastic and the plastic film feels smooth with no pits / pieces in the material. Recycled plastic bags made from Industrial Waste are almost indistinguishable from “virgin” plastic bags.
- Bio-based plastic material is made from natural raw materials. Instead of whereas petroleum is used for the production process of the plastic granulate, the raw materials sugar cane or corn starch are used. This material is perfect to use for the production process of the laundry bags. The advantage of using these bio-based materials is that no petroleum resources are depleted in the world, but natural waste materials are used that cannot normally be used for food consumption. Plastic bags made from bio-based plastic can simply be disposed of with the residual waste. In the waste processing process, bio-based plastic is automatically separated. Bio-based plastic can also be 100% recycled for the production of recycled plastic bags
Ecological laundry bags
Order plastic laundry bags directly
Be inspired by our packaging
Below you can find several examples of plastic laundry bags. Have you seen something beautiful that suits your needs?