Printed plastic t-shirt bags custom made according to your wishes
The cheapest bags are plastic t-shirt bags. These t-shirt bags are custom-made for you and we can assemble them according to your wishes. Consider, for example, the material, the format and the printing. Do you want a cheap bag, but a more sustainable option? Then choose recycled material. This bag is ideal for markets, fruit and vegetable shops or, for example, for the butcher. View all the options of the vest plastic carrier bags below.
5 advantages of plastic t-shirt bags
- T-shirt bags are resistant to rain and keep your product dry;
- T-shirt bags are a cheap solution and can easily be given to your customer;
- T-shirt bags of recycled plastic can be made and are also 100% recyclable;
- T-shirt bags plastic bags are printed quickly available;
- T-shirt bags are delivered blocked and therefore easy to use.
Prefer to order directly from stock?
Use of plastic t-shirt bags
Plastic t-shirt bags have been used for years in groceries, supermarkets, fairs, museums and of course at markets and fairs. The plastic t-shirt bag is the cheapest bag on the market. In addition to the price, it is also relatively strong due to the HDPE plastic that is used. The bag protects your product against weather influences and can take a beating. The bags can be delivered separately or blocked. When the bags are delivered blocked, you can easily hang a number of bags and tear them off when you hand them out.
With our own custom-made production, we can deliver these plastic t-shirt bags from 5.000 pieces. The delivery time for this is about 6 to 12 weeks. We can supply any size, material, colour and printing. We also have a solution for smaller runs. See our extensive range of plastic bags. We can deliver plastic t-shirt bags from our stock within 24 hours. Click here to take a look at our stock assortment of plastic bags.
Handles of plastic t-shirt bags
Plastic t-shirt bags have two loops in the shape of a t-shirt. These are die cut together with the bag itself. This makes the production of the t-shirt bags very fast, which also ensures the low price. You can choose to have the bag delivered blocked or unblocked. When the bags are delivered blocked, you can easily hang the bags and remove them from the rest of the bags during use.
Printing plastic t-shirt bags
The plastic t-shirt bags can be printed on the entire outside in any PANTONE® colour. In addition, it is also possible to print the bag in full colour, with this you can have your design or colour photo printed. There are two options for printing plastic t-shirt bags. This can be done in flexo and intaglio printing. Read on below for an explanation of these two printing techniques.
- In flexographic printing, rubber printing stamps (flexo clichés) are used that are glued around a cylinder. Each printing colour needs its own printing stamp. Plastic film on a roll is machine pressed and then machine die-cut and sealed. Flexo printing is the cheapest way to print plastic bags.
- Intaglio printing uses large copper cylinders to press the ink onto the plastic wrap. These copper cylinders are engraved with the printing (the artwork). You need a copper cylinder for each printing colour. After the budget plastic bags have been printed, they are machine-punched and sealed. This printing technique is a relatively expensive printing technique and gives the best printing result on the plastic bags.
Material of plastic t-shirt bags
- Post-Consumer Waste recycled plastic is made from plastic waste collected from households. As a result, this form of recycled plastic material often has a greyish look and you can feel that the recycled plastic material has a coarse structure with seeds / pieces in the material. Recycled plastic bags made from post-consumer waste stand out well.
- Industrial Waste recycled plastic is made from plastic factory waste. This often concerns plastic waste during a plastic bag production process, so that the material has not ended up in the hands of the consumer. The plastic waste collected in the factory is immediately remelted into plastic granulate. As a result, this recycled plastic material looks whiter than Post-Consumer Waste recycled plastic and the plastic film feels smooth with no pits / pieces in the material. Recycled plastic bags made from Industrial Waste are almost indistinguishable from “new virgin” plastic bags.
Ecological plastic t-shirt bags
Order plastic t-shirt bags directly
Be inspired by our packaging
Below you can find several examples of plastic t-shirt bags. Have you seen something beautiful that suits your needs?